The Notebook What Do You Want Quote. You are the answer to every prayer. ― nicholas sparks, quote from the notebook “i love you. “so it’s not gonna be easy. These romantic notebook quotes from rachel mcadams (allie hamilton), ryan gosling (noah calhoun), james marsden (lon), james garner. I think our love can. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Just picture your life for me? I could be pensive, smart, superstitious, brave. She is foolin' around with that boy until two o'clock in the mornin' and it has gotta stop! We don’t cut each other any slack. You just tell me what you want, and i'm gonna be that for you. ” ― nicholas sparks, quote from the notebook I will always be yours. And i, uhh, i can be light on my feet. [allie rolls her eyes and walks away] young noah:

What Do You Want? It's Not That Simple WHAT DO YOU WANTT? About Three Fifty Notebook Meme on ME.ME
What Do You Want? It's Not That Simple WHAT DO YOU WANTT? About Three Fifty Notebook Meme on ME.ME from me.me

19 of the most beautiful quotes from 'the notebook' that define the love we all hope for. Just picture your life for me? I want all of you, forever, everyday. I been watchin' you, workin' day and night, slavin' so hard you barely have time to catch your breath. She is foolin' around with that boy until two o'clock in the mornin' and it has gotta stop! In a nursing home, resident duke reads a romance story for an old woman who has senile dementia with memory loss. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream i've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. We’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but i want to do that because i want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. “so it’s not gonna be easy.

I Want All Of You, Forever, Everyday.

It's gonna be really hard, and we're gonna have to work at this every day. [allie rolls her eyes and walks away] young noah: If i’m being a jerk or an arrogant sonofabitch, you tell me. I could be whatever you want. If it's with him, go. Will you do something for me? Unlock with litcharts a +. I want all of you, forever, everyday. Find the exact moment in a tv show, movie, or music video you want to share.

And I, Uhh, I Can Be Light On My Feet.

19 of the most beautiful quotes from 'the notebook' that define the love we all hope for. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but i want to do that because i want you. ” ― nicholas sparks, quote from the notebook In a nursing home, resident duke reads a romance story for an old woman who has senile dementia with memory loss. I didn't spent seventeen years raisin' a. It’s going to be really hard; I been watchin' you, workin' day and night, slavin' so hard you barely have time to catch your breath. Quotes about doing what you want i need you like quotes i only want you quotes importance of doing what you want quotes notebook quotes i need you the notebook quotes you and me forever quotes quotes do what i want when you want to stop running quotes abraham lincoln quotes albert einstein quotes bill gates quotes. So it’s not gonna be easy.

The Notebook Quotes Aboutlosing The One You Love.

We don’t cut each other any slack. That’s right.we do that sometimes, remember? People do that for three reasons. It’s going to be rea…” “so it’s not gonna be easy. I will always be yours. I am who i am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream i've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. Just picture your life for me? What does the book the notebook say about falling in love?

I Want All Of You, Forever, You And Me, Every Day.

4 rows notebook what do you want quote? But i wanna do that because i want you. Local worker noah calhoun meets allie at a carnival and they soon fall in love with each other. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream i've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. And i, uhh, i can be light on my feet. I am who i am because of you. “in time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. Simply so, what disease does she have in. But in every boy i met in the next few years, i.

Related Posts